I'll show you Japanese food culture!!

Pork Offal Stew


Hi :) It's almost 2018!

I'm writing this draft in 2017 because I decided to write more for this blog!!

There is a convenience store in my office building on the first floor.

When I work overtime, I go there.

It was here that I found "Motsuni with rice"

Do you know motsu? Motsu is pork or beef offal stew!!


It looks like curry :)

We eat "motsu" in izakaya. An izakaya is a Japan pub.

We eat motsu with beer!!

When I ate it last, I wanted to drink beer🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

However, I worked after eating.


I didn't know 7-11 had "Motsuni stew with rice"

But it was sold last summer!

It was so popular that it was resurrected this winter.

If you find it, you might want to buy it!!


Thank you for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

@templatesyard