I'll show you Japanese food culture!!

Milk coffee


Hello :D  It's too cold!!
How are you? I hope you don't catch a cold!!

Today, I'll show you 
"Milk Coffee"
                    ¥105

When I watched it at convenience store,
I thought it's very cute package!!
The character's name is Chi-bou.
He has father, mother and older sister!!
If I have a chance, I'll show you :)

It's sold by Chichiyasu company.
 It is 127 years since the company was established.
Old company!!
It's very famous "Chichiyasu yogurt"


Thank you for reading!!

Keep on smiling(゜∀゜)
Anna    







2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna, I also found this at a convenience store and like the taste very much. What's the target group for this, is it meant for adults? I suppose it contains caffeine? Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks your comment!!
    I don't know the target.but I think it is 15-25yrs...maybe...

    ReplyDelete

@templatesyard