I'll show you Japanese food culture!!

Chili tomato noodle


Hi :)
Do you like hot food ?

I don't like it 。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。
However when I went to convenience store,
there was "new product"!!
So I had to try to eat it!!


I ate it, but it's not hot.
If you like hot food, 
I think you feel that something is missing.

I heard that it is called "Nissin" in Brazil
Really?

Nissin is name which make cup ramen company.
Cup noodle is name of cup ramen in Nissin.
We usually call it "Cup ramen" in Japan.

How does it sold your country?

Keep on smiling (*∀*)
Anna




3 comments:

  1. É uma delícia...とてもおいしいです

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,here (in Brazil) it is called "Nissin" Miojo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really?
      (and...same person??,right?)

      I didn't know that it is sold in Brazil(*∀*)

      Delete

@templatesyard