I'll show you Japanese food culture!!

noodles for vegetarians


Today, I'll show you noodles for vegetarians.

In Japan, it's difficult for you to find a restaurant for vegetarians.

This is a first article about vegetarian.

Almost all noodles use fish or pork soup.
However, this restaurant doesn't these.

It's for vegan!!

You can eat these noodles at Tokyo station.
And the restaurant is only noodle.

But if you go to Jiyugaoka restaurant, 
you can eat vege pizza,  gyoza and others.

Someday, I'll write about the restaurant.

Thank you for reading.


3 comments:

  1. konnichiwa! hi there! :)
    i discovered your blog today. i would really like to know more of japanese food culture :D
    i'm no vegetarian, but i enjoy vegetables very much and to me it's not a must to have meat on my plate.

    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you your comment!!
      It is very helpful for me. :)

      I'm not vegetarian, too!!

      私の英語もだめなのです...LOL

      Delete
  2. すみません!
    i forgot: よろしくおねがいします!

    my japanese is very bad, I apologize :)

    ReplyDelete

@templatesyard