I'll show you Japanese food culture!!

Bean-starch vermicelli such as ramen


Hi :) How are you?
I thought that I write more entry!! I'll write 30 entry within this month. Can I do that? haha

Today, I'll show you Bean‐starch vermicelli such as ramen

Do you know bean-starch vermicelli? It is eaten in Asia. For example, China, Thailand ...etc. 
The picture's food looks like cup noodles. But it's used bean-starch vermicelli as men. So it's very low calorie!!
If you want to eat something at midnight, you can eat this food :)
The soup based on pork bone and soy sauce.  Does your country use pork bone as soup? In Japan, it's used as ramen's soup. If you are vegetarian, you have to pay attention.

Thank you for reading.

Keep on smiling(^00^)
Anna   


No comments:

Post a Comment

@templatesyard