I'll show you Japanese food culture!!

Calpis water


Hi, there.
May I ask any questions?
If I give you a present as reader presents,
What present do you want ?
Snacks? or something?
Please teach me!

Today, let me introduce
"Calpis water"

However it is called "Calpico" in America.
The name is changed.
Because American sounds like "cow piss" lol
It is different "Calpis" and "Calpis water"
Calpis is highly-concentrated milk.
We mix it with water or hot water.
Calpis water is drunk as straight.

It is about ¥98 ($1)




And, let me introduce
"Calpis soft"

It looks like margarine.
You might want to spread it on soft bread.
yummy :)

It is ¥248 ($2.4)
But it was discount sale haha
I could buy it ¥98!! ($1)
I was happy :)

See you !


Keep on smiling (♥ŐωŐ♥)
Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

@templatesyard